Taxes W-2's

Did you get your W-2's yet? Ive been planning on getting my taxes done for V-day but I havent even gotten my W-2 yet, I feel like i should already have them. Does everyone else already have theirs?

Glouii

Asked by Glouii at 10:55 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Money & Work

• my husband has his, but usually he doesn't have it this early. it depends on your job, but you could call payroll and see when and if they have been sent out.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:57 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• You should definitely have your W-2's by now. Employers have until January 31 to mail them out.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 10:57 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Call the IRS and report the employer. They have until January 31st to mail them out, so you should have recieved them by Feb. 5th. They can be fined for each person who didnt reveive their W2"s.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:04 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• ya u should get ahold of your employer they had to send them out buy january 31st so u should have them by now if they dont come by the 15th you can report them to the irs
    djsmommy13

Answer by djsmommy13 at 11:05 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Have you moved this year? If so they might not have an updated address. I would call and make sure they have the correct address. If they do let them know you haven't recieved it yet then report them if you don't get it. Things happen and with all the last minute passing of the tax extensions many payroll departments were slammed this year and mistakes have been made.
    FricknFrack

Answer by FricknFrack at 10:17 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• You should of been got them your job might have them my job had mind and I did not know that I thought they was going to mail them out
    snuggle01

Answer by snuggle01 at 1:05 PM on Feb. 10, 2011