does any want to make a company logo??

I am looking for a concrete foundations and flatwork logo for our company... I have been trying to make one and just cant come up with anything...
Our Company name is Blaz Boyz Foundation and Flatwork...
any help would be appreciated..
thanks

BRANDIBLAZ

Asked by BRANDIBLAZ at 12:18 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Money & Work

• Hi! I'm a designer and animaton supervisor who is working at home for the first time with my new baby. I'd love to help you out! I haven't updated my website in a couple years (Haven't needed to until now), but you can check out what is on it, here: www.jenniferborrellanderson.com . I'll give you a good deal, since I'm starting up my freelance business :) I also did the logo for the Jacksonville, FL Public Trust Legal Firm, here - http://www.publictrustlaw.org/

I wish you luck either way!
    s_wren_mom

Answer by s_wren_mom at 3:09 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Hi,
    I dont' think I can help as far as design...but if you want to advertise later on, or need vinyl lettering for advertisement on your car, business, etc... you can go to http://rose.uppercaseliving.net Once you have your logo, you can get lettering in different fonts to further your advertising needs. Hope this helps you a little. Good Luck!
    hugorose

Answer by hugorose at 9:34 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Hey Brandi. You may want to check with Jen Carmack on this. She used to do graphic design work when she worked for Guardian. I know she's been thinking about starting something along this line as a home business.

:-) Cher
    Cheryl_Johns

Answer by Cheryl_Johns at 2:35 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Hi,
    I am a graphic designer. I've been working for in house marketing departments and ad agencies for 14 years now. I mainly specialize in all areas of print media and branding (including logo design). I, just yesterday finished my "2 weeks notice" with my company to pursue a freelance career. I would be glad to discuss your logo with you if interested. I do not have my website completed yet but would be glad to email you some samples.
    Apryl
    Kteesmom

Answer by Kteesmom at 11:39 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Also, to Jennifer.... I checked out your website. I'm not much of a web or animation girl (yet) but hate to turn a project down if I am capable of doing some of it. Maybe I can get in touch with you if I have some projects in the future that requre flash knowlege! It so helps to know others in our field with skills that differ from our own so that we can tag team a project!
    Kteesmom

Answer by Kteesmom at 11:41 PM on Nov. 22, 2008