Framed Photos on or around toilet

What do you think of decorations around the bathroom including photos?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I have two black and white framed photos of my boys when they were 6 months old in the bathtub. They're located in their bathroom--which is also the largest/guest bathroom
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:45 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• paparazzii see nothing wrong with pics of landscapes or abstract in the bathroom. hopefully it is not the family portrait.

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 11:27 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• i have decorations in the bathroom, but not any photos lol. i guess it depends on how your bathroom is set up. upstairs i have a watercloset so i guess it would be ok to have a picture or two on the sink, but when we were growing up my mom had a picture of jesus in the bathroom by the toilet and it always made me feel wierd (i wonder why? lol). but the pictures i have in my bathrooms are all flowers, except in the kids' bathroom i have rubber duckies.

princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:20 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• my mom has photos of the desert in her bathroom, it looks nice
    SolaraDarkset

Answer by SolaraDarkset at 11:22 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I use to have a photo of my daughter sitting on the back of the toilet and I got so many compliments on it. It was when she could barely walk and my husband was holding her hands walking behind her and he was walking her to the tub so it was just a pic of the back of her with her chubby little bottom and I done it in black and white. It was very cute!!! But I am a HUGE picture person! So I say go for it!!!!
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 11:24 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• i have a landscape scene of cape hatteras lighthouse on back of toilet and a pic of so fishing on counter.
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 11:50 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I have some Mexican folk art, but no photos.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 9:08 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• You put what ever you want in your bathroom. It is yours to decorate. Have fun with it!!
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:35 AM on Feb. 10, 2011