Sleeping.

I just had my little guy feb. 1st. The only way I can get him too sleep thru the night is laying in bed with me. If I lay him in his crib, he automatically wakes up and starts squirming. Should I continue to let him lay with me? Its just that, him laying with me allows me to sleep peacefully at night.

charmd18

Asked by charmd18 at 11:17 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Oh yes, he is soo little yet. He is comfortable with your scent and warmth, heartbeat and all. Let him be near you. You could feed him, then put him in a swing to kind of get him to stay asleep, or in a bouncy seat, too. I slept with both my kids, and now they go to bed in their own beds :)
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 11:20 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Do what works! This does... so stick with it!

Answer by gdiamante at 11:27 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• have u done a swaddle blanket! he like to be wrapped up and warm! might b worth a try! but most newborns do not sleep all night! even my one year old does not sleep all night! u are very lucky!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 11:22 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• of course,may be the babies feel protected that way,ours is 14 months old & sleeps with us
    A11

Answer by A11 at 11:41 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Co-Sleeping is wonderful for kids! I can't imagine putting my baby in another bed. It creates anxiety and stress on their part... Plus children who sleep with their parents have a stronger bond with them life long!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:49 PM on Feb. 9, 2011