Does the need to eat so much go away or stay through pregnancy?

I am 10 weeks and want to eat all the time. At this rate, I will be a whale if I don't stop. Is this just a first trimester thing or is it going to get worse?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• it depends lol.........could be either way
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:41 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• lol i ate the whole time!! but i have a high metabolism so it wasnt that much of a change for me! i gained 60 pounds but i lost it all in 3 months! everyone is different!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 11:43 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• It lasted for me until the day I gave birth, lol. The weird thing was...I noticed the afternoon after having my son that I no longer craved things! It went away that quickly!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:45 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• i ate all the time... at 36 weeks now and want to eat like a horse would.. but its more through out the day because its hard to fit big meals into my stomach now that baby has gotten a lot bigger...
    Mskixxalot

Answer by Mskixxalot at 12:24 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• since i was about 20 weeks if i dont eat something every two hours i get weak and sometimes feel sick..i have GD though but even before it developed i couldnt stop...it all depends on what your baby needs..your body tells you when you absolutely needs to eat so dont ignore it just enjoy it and if you think you are gaining too much talk to your doctor you may need to choose different foods but you still need to eat when your body says feed me
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 12:56 PM on Feb. 10, 2011