EAR INFECTION

Ok so WTH I've never had this pain in my life never ever had an ear infection. Why now that Im pregnant and cant take strong meds? :( So I seen a dr for it and he gave me meds and ear drops for the pain. But now I cant freaking hear right threw that ear. Its freaking bothering me so much. I have an appt tomorrow with my regular dr. But does anyone know if this is normal????

nessac1987

Asked by nessac1987 at 11:26 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Health

• you will not be able to hear good until the infection is gone and the swelling is gone down.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:29 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Yes, it's the infection causing the temp hearing loss. Once it heals, you'll get your hearing back. It's a lot better than bursting your eardrum, which I did last year.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:32 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• the drops will help , deal with the plugged feeling
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 11:33 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• OMG OK THANKS LADIES. THAT MAKES ME FEEL ALOT MORE RELIVED AT LOT OF PPL DIDNT KNOW WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT AND I WAS STARTING TO GET SCARED.
    nessac1987

Comment by nessac1987 (original poster) at 11:33 PM on Feb. 9, 2011