What's a good Christmas gift to give a very good friend who just got married a few months ago?

She's a very sweet and thoughtful person who married a great guy, I don't have a great deal to spend but I do want to get them something special..I was thinking about an engraved "first Christmas together" ornament, would that be too cheesy?

hibicent

Asked by hibicent at 12:20 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I really like the photo books you can buikld online - if you have pictures of their wedding or them together.

I also like to give kitchen gadgets I find useful (pampered chef has nice stuff), along with recipes i love.
    sunmoonstars

Answer by sunmoonstars at 12:22 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• when my husband and i got together my mil got me a years subscription to the taste of home recipe books (who knows maybe he told her i was a bad cook lol) but anyways i love them and the are like 12.00 for a years subscription
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:32 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• an ornament with a man and woman would be cute (in a wedding dress or something). "First Christmas together" maybe be a little cheesy. But the idea is good.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 12:36 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• That's a cute idea.. maybe something for the house, too.. like something for the kitchen, or a nice doormat for outside.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 1:08 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I like the ornament idea...also maybe a set of wine or drink glasses?
    TrevorsMommy03

Answer by TrevorsMommy03 at 1:33 PM on Nov. 17, 2008