Women who use strollers....what kind do you use?

I just got a BOB revolution
wow...is that a great freaking stroller. I am in love yet again. It's so easy to push, I don't have to hunch over or really even try to push it. I recomend it to any mo or dad. My Hubby takes my son out on jogs, he alsohas been impressed

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 11:51 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in General Parenting

• I have a BOB Revolution Duallie. It is AWESOME! Although my middle child is 4.5, so we don't use it much anymore.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:14 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I like a Graco travel system
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 11:59 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Now that my son is walking, I just use an umbrella stroller. I still have a jogging stroller, but I rarely use it. The little umbrella strollers are just so small and easy to fold up. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:53 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I use my Phil & Ted double stroller. I LOVE it! It can be used as a jogging stroller and it fits in my tiny car. I recommend it to everyone, even people with only one small child..haha.
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 11:58 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• The single stroller I had was a hand-me-down, so I won't even comment on my opinions. It was old, period.
    The double stroller that we bought was a Baby Trend Sit and Stand. We like it overall, but it definately could use some improvement. They could've put a removeable back seat back rest (standard) on the stroller, so if you wanted to have a real back seat you could. There also should've been a visor on the back seat. They should've made more room to put things into the basket. You have to put things in through the opening between the seats or under the back and it's awkward and hard to manage.

Any stroller has its drawbacks and things every individual mother would improve. However, overall it's a good stroller.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:18 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Yeah the BOB takes up a different amount of space. I can still sit it in the trunk o0f my honda, and I don't plan on having another baby for a while. Seriously I never knew the possibilities of a stroller until I got this one. It is awesome. I used to have an umbrella stroller, well I don't like that I have to be slightly hunched over to push it around, that annoyed me. I couldn't use my full walking stride either which was annoying. My son has been walking since 9 mos but he likes the freedom he has in this stroller, a lot more space for him to move
    DomoniqueWS

Comment by DomoniqueWS (original poster) at 12:54 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• i like the umbrella stroller
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:51 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I have a BabyTrend double sit n stand - I LOVE it!

Answer by missanc at 9:15 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Bugaboo Frog
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 10:12 AM on Feb. 10, 2011