todays cafemom poll...

is a good question and it looks like most mommies out there dont have much help. I remember the feeling with my ex. I remember one time I had and upper respiritory infection, pink eye, and strep. My ex claimed to have a tummy ache the whole time I was sick, and miraculously felt better when I did.....but who did the work...yep, me. But I am now married to the most wonderful man in the planet and I dont worry about this anymore. Why are some men like my ex where God must have sent them down "FedEx ground" and some are like God sent him down with feathers and bubble wrap and made him so wonderful? I have seen a lot of men judging from their family you would think would be totally awesome. Is it that they just know you will do it? What do you think it is ladies?? What makes some men so great and some not-so-great?

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 12:34 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I think it has to do with the way they were raised. My bf does nothing to help and has the nerve to bitch when something isnt done. His mom spoiled him and favoritized(sp??) him. His father treated his mom like crap and to this day yells at her when she doesnt get something done. And for both of them.......its something they can do on their own that they expect from us!!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 12:37 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Gotta agree with Steph.
    LoveMyDog

Answer by LoveMyDog at 1:14 PM on Nov. 17, 2008