Have You Heard Anything?

So last night target.com was selling Britax Marathon car seats in cowmooflage and granite for 79% and 85% off, they were gone within an hour. I've heard speculation that it was a typo, and someone else said it was just a true clearance of stock, anyone heard anything definite on this?

dedicatedrider

Asked by dedicatedrider at 12:37 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Shopping

• There is a post about this, all orders were canceled by Target. That sucks. They should honor their mistake. Anyone else would have...
    NightMarezMommy

Answer by NightMarezMommy at 10:07 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Why the hell do you keep asking this over and over?
    Anonymous

• I'm just looking for a definite answer, there's no need to be rude with me, I've posted this 3 times with a couple hours space between them.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 12:40 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I got one of them If it was a typo OO WELL I got one!
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 12:41 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• she probably keeps posting cuz she wants an answer and is not getting one! takes brains to figure that one out. sorry hon i havent heard anything about it. wish i could help
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:55 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Someone in one of my groups got one for something like $64 and change after tax. She was really excited about it. She definitely did order one though. I guess only time will tell if it truly was a typo.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 1:00 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I just realized you are in the same group so that's probably where you saw it.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 1:03 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I think it was a typo. I ordered one but seriously doubt that Target will honor the price. They do not have to if it was a mistake. BUT, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they do!! It was all over the place last night on message boards, etc.
    Anonymous

• it was a typo. i did not order one, but read a journal post about it. the writer was complaining that she had ordered 2, but was later told by target that they were not going to ship them, as there was a mistake, and she'd be refunded her money. several other moms responded to her post. i belive it's title was "boycott target" maybe if you search journal posts, you'll find something.
    pugmama

Answer by pugmama at 11:27 PM on Nov. 17, 2008