Politically correct?

What does this mean to you? Myself, I am not politically correct. I am who I am and don't always side with what the media tells me is the “politically” correct thing to do.

Kathy675

Asked by Kathy675 at 12:49 AM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I think it will be the downfall of this nation.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:51 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I think being PC is going way too far. We should be allowed to have opinions that differ with someone elses and not be afraid of being called names ourselves. I tell it like it is, but I am still nice to people when I do it.

Answer by gemgem at 8:33 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• PC is getting WAY out of control!
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 12:51 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• We live in the land of the offended. "Don't do this" or "Don't say that". Hogwash!
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 12:55 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I means that we are supposed to tweak our words to mold into whatever in order to not step on someone's toes. I don't do this. I am a nice person and polite but I WILL NOT change my words or opinion in order to make someone not "think" about things or offend.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:17 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• PC offends me. LOL
    TBandNCmommy

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 1:23 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I am... It's no big deal. I don't want to insult people, or make them feel disrespected.

Since when has treating people with kindness and respect been such a bad thing?
    Piskie

Answer by Piskie at 5:39 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I am about as unpolitically correct as a person can be! I do try not to deliberately hurt people or be insulting,but it gets ridiculous sometimes.Are we all going to have to go back to school to re-learn how to talk?
    MistyBlueMom

Answer by MistyBlueMom at 7:32 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• THAT POLITIC DO WHATS MORE CONVINENCE TO HIM/HER
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 7:37 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• It's sugar coating what you say so it doesn't make someone look bad or hurt feelings. It can refer to any situation but is most ridiculous in politics, hence the name.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:35 AM on Feb. 10, 2011