For those of u who've used vibrators? adult content

I got myself off!!! Sry 1st time ever wanted to share. But anyway i had to lay mine between the bed and my clit and rock up and down, how do u guys get ur big o w ur vibes, i jus thot my way is odd so i wanna hear yours?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• I like to just put it directly on my clit.. i have this other one that goes inside and u can bend it upward to hit your Gspot then it also plays with your clit and has a part that goes in your ass.. but i dont use that part i bought it at a Romance Party and it was the cheapest one that had the clit stimulator with it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• lol, good for you! whateverr works for you is the best!
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 1:25 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• When I'm alone, I lay on my back and do it, or the same as you, but I straddle a pillow to make it easier. I also use mine with DH, which means I get off every time!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• That is awesome!! I study Human Sexuality and I agree with shivasgirl. Whatever works for you is the best way to do it. The way you described is not only normal but, a very common practice. Again, congrats!!
    vermisstliebe

Answer by vermisstliebe at 2:16 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• i move it side to side on the blood vessle right abovemy vagina gets me everytimg just see what works for you
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 4:09 PM on Feb. 10, 2011