I feel so used... I need to see this in a different perspective please...

So im "talking" to this guy and for the past 2 weeks he has been calling me a lot, telling me how much he likes me, and how beautiful he thinks I am and so on....

So I went over to his appt on Sat to watch a movie. We ended up having wine... making out and it got pretty sexual but no sex.

He didnt call me ALL day on Sun so at 11pm Sun night I called him and no answer.

He text me at 8pm on Monday saying he left his phone at his sisters house....... that was his "excuse"

I never replied and he called me on Tuesday and left me a message. I was really irritated with him because he thinks im going to believe his LAME excuse about forgetting his phone.

I have not called him or text him.

I don't want to play these games and I feel like he is using me.

What should I do??? Should I call him and tell him how I feel? Or just move on? Im so prideful I can't convince myself to call him.. ARRRGGGHHH

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• just let it be for a while and see how it goes. he might be telling the truth about his phone who knows?.. if he calls and shows some interest maybe he is being genuine, but if he does not call you move on- you do not want to look desperate
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 1:23 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Have you never left your phone anywhere or forgot it was off? Why jump to the worst conclusion?
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 1:24 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I think he could be telling you the truth.....
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:24 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Well, first of all - how do you know it was an excuse?

Second of all - if it was an excuse then that sets the stage. He doesn't want you as much as you deserve to be wanted. If you don't want to play the game then don't. I didn't and I ended up very happily paired with a guy who was also sick of it.
    angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 1:29 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• IF he did leave his phone then he could have sent me a message on facebook telling me what happened... I think its bullshit! I think he is just using me and he had some fun with me and now he is bored and is ignoring me.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:29 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I know it was an excuse because he could have contacted me through facebook. And he could have called me and told me instead of texting me.

also, its not like him to just not call me all day, so this was unusual
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:31 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Give it a rest. If he is interested in you, he'll call.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 1:31 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• if you feel like this now, better let go before you become too attached.
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 1:44 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Don't play the game, move on and look at it like your the one that used him..I love reverse psycology, lol See what he does.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:47 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• call him and be honest in how you feel, he really may have left his phone, and after yall were being sexual but no sex, maybe he just was confused.
    ConnectHearts

Answer by ConnectHearts at 2:12 AM on Feb. 10, 2011