Have you ever seen 'karma' at it's best? I did(read)

My Hubby's cousins were so awful to me when I met them. They threatened to harm me when I was pregnant, they would talk trash about me. My hubby cut them off. Well one day I went over to their grand parents and magically they were nice, I suppose it was because they go denied access to holding my son. lol Guess they felt bad.

Anyway they used to just be so rude to me. call me stuck up, racial slurs, because I am half white, they would pick at that as much as they could. And to be honest I think it just shows their ignorance.

Well I went over to the grandparents again, one year later exactly and what do you know. hahah chickle chuckle

The rudest one has been getting played like a board game. Her girlfrend doesnt even want to be with her but she is ever so determined to keep her around. idk
next great act of karma

the other rude one had to move back n with the grandparents. Yup! her, her husband, and her 4 kids.

Now none of them have anything to say. haha I come on cafemom aand just have to let out my inner devil who cuckles at this. In real life I just shut my mouth because I don't want to make her feel bad, but ti's just ironic to me how she used to have so much to say but now...NADA

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• Hooray for karma. I've seen it at work, but sometimes I wish (God/The Universe/Whatever you believe) would just work a little faster!

... of course that's dangerous because I'm not perfect either!
    angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 1:31 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I love Karma!!! What comes around, goes around, it'll eventually bite you in the ass!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:30 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• ~*Yes*~... I have seen KARMA at work, and have to give it a huge ~*AMEN*~ when it does happen!!!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 1:29 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Karma can be a beautiful thing but when you take pleasure in someone else' s misfortune, no matter how ugly they have been to you, you aresetting yourself up for some bad Karma. Whatever you put out will come back to you, even if it is in your own head and no one knows. Be careful
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 1:42 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Karma hasn't struck someone that needs it badly.

Ugh!
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 1:33 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I agree what comes around goes around, and I honestly feel sorry for some people I know ..
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:06 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• @shivasgirl

yah that's aparent
    Study Buddhism, even pointing out what can and can't be good karma to a person can also reap bad karma. Study Buddhism, you'll learn a lot. hence the reason why i said the inner devil in me.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:29 PM on Feb. 10, 2011