~*ANYONE ELSE*~

Dealing with sick kids!!! My 15 year old, 5 year old, and three year olds are sick... now hubby and I am both coming down with it!!! ~*Argh*~

Thinking positive, like a mini break from schools, even though their home work and class work will all be due and be a bigger hassle... but our immune systems are being built up... Hahaha

~*Awe*~… my poor kids have been sick since this past weekend! Stuffy/runny nose, cough, chest congestion, and soar throats.. and fever off and on. Been so physically/mentally tired from running between, and I am coming down with it… *Eeck*

MommaClark3

Asked by MommaClark3 at 1:34 AM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Kids' Health

• AWE!!! Virtual hugs to all and a speedy recovery!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:38 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Bless your hearts!! Know how you feel, been to doctor 3 times in a week. daughter hurt or foot (possible fracture) and son had blood test today (possible mono). I am fine for the moment but waiting for the storm. It is hard with one sick and one injured, uuugh. Your not alone and hugs to ya
    ConnectHearts

Answer by ConnectHearts at 1:43 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Ug, been there, mama (only one kid, luckily). Hang in there! I hope you all feel better soon!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:45 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• awww, feel better!
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 1:48 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I laughed so hard just now. NOT because of your kids being sick... NOT that. But because for a minute there I thought that was one of my kids lol

That is pretty much how they are in the room right now. Humidifier going and a trash can right next to the bed. Wow!

Everyone but little old me is sick. All 3 boys, DD and Dh. What is going to happen, that ALWAYS happens is they will all get better and I will be the one sick and no one will take care of me :(

I hope everyone there gets better!!
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 2:54 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• You are not alone! We have been in and out of drs offices since the first of december. from strep to concussion, broken bones, flu, and that would be at least 2 kids at a time. I have 6.
    taraniccole

Answer by taraniccole at 6:57 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• sickNo we went throw that early in the season. To all the sick people. Hope you are feeling better soon.

HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 11:22 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Thanks @ Kathy... ~*Hugs*~

And Super *Hugs* to ya ConnectHearts because I know doctor visits can be a pain, much less the worry over kids!
    MommaClark3

Comment by MommaClark3 (original poster) at 1:45 AM on Feb. 10, 2011