Is it normal for when my baby moves i can feel an kick in my vaginal then i get a sharp pain in it iam 27 weeks

quetta669

Asked by quetta669 at 1:45 AM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I used to feel like my son was trying to escape months early thru my birth canal too...it definitely started around 25-28 weeks and it felt like a foot was trying to push through me and find daylight. Talked to my OB at the time and he said that's pretty normal when the baby begins to get more active in the womb. Don't worry! just try to find a comfortable position...I found that if I just put a hand on my tummy and pushed a little it would calm him down and distract him. I hope you feel better!
    ShainaMay

Answer by ShainaMay at 1:51 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• thanks i just did'tknow what it mean when i got the sharp pain what if it doesn't stop
    quetta669

Comment by quetta669 (original poster) at 1:56 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I'm 35 weeks & have been getting sharp pain down there I read up on it and apparently if they are really sharp it means you are dilating. If your pain does not ease up I would call your doctor.
    lilmamii32888

Answer by lilmamii32888 at 8:09 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I get it all the time. im 32 weeks and its normal. I am not dilated at all btw. Its just the baby moving and positioning itself. If it starts to hurt a lot and not going away then contact your dr.
    stevynjjsmoma

Answer by stevynjjsmoma at 10:36 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• It is normal. I got it all the time. It was actually the baby having the hiccups. I call her my hiccup queen because it was almost everyday. I wouldn't worry about it but you might possibly have the Dr. check at your next visit.
    momma2grlz

Answer by momma2grlz at 12:25 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• every now and them i feel my baby kick really low but he has really long legs so i dont think much about it but i try to rub my belly to get him to move cuz it feels really wierd and makes standing uncomfortable..that usually get the baby to move up a little but trust me it gets more active
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 12:50 PM on Feb. 10, 2011