My boyfriend has been wanting to have sex an i want to but i dont feel up to it i think it will hurt is it okay to have sex while pregnant when you already have some much pain

quetta669

Asked by quetta669 at 2:00 AM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If you are comfortable with it, go for it!! I had a ton of pain when I was carrying my daughter. The trick was to find positions that are comfortable for a pregnant woman (woman on top or both of you laying on your sides). And, if you are not comfortable with it at all, then do not do it. If your man cannot handle that, then he probably can't handle being a daddy. There are going to be MANY more times when he will not get his way once baby comes along!
    vermisstliebe

Answer by vermisstliebe at 2:10 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• if you having pains or discomfort he shouldn't be asking you for sex...he should understand that you have another human inside of you and don't feel like doing much at all.....if he can't understand maybe just give him oral to make him stop bugging you for sex
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 2:11 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• i just didn't know what it meant evertime we have sex i feel a lot of pressure on my pussy
    quetta669

Comment by quetta669 (original poster) at 2:16 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• How far along are you? If it hurts you to much don't do it he should understand just be safe and don't do anything that will hurt you or the baby
    Tarrahs2011

Answer by Tarrahs2011 at 11:38 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• my husband was complaining cuz it had been almost 7 months so we tried and it hurt and he felt bad so now he likes to cuddle if your bf doesnt understand that it is uncomfortable for you maybe he should try taking care of it himself
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 12:48 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Or have him give you oral so you can relax and them maybe it will get you in the mood
    sierramagic

Answer by sierramagic at 12:11 AM on Feb. 14, 2011