Is beastiality a crime??

Youd think it would be, but I don't know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• yes it is...because animals do not have the voice to give consent
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 2:08 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Here's a site that will show you that yes, it is illegal. Some States, it's a misdemeanor but is still classified as a sex crime (with all that can go with that), and can carry 6 - 18 mos in jail and fines anywhere from $500 - $5,000 (just to name some of the lighter punishments) In other States, it's a felony, where it's a minimum of 1 yr, up to 5 yrs in prison, some go up to 20 yrs in prison (Mass) or a $50,000 fine with a possible 10 yr imprisonment (Montana).

It's wrong, and it's illegal, and, to be blunt, if a person does it, they might very easily find themself locked up somewhere where they become the "animal" that's violated.... 

sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 2:33 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I am not flipping out lol. I have just looked at about 20 different articles all saying different things about whether its legal or not in my state. Gonna need to do more follow up to that question.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 2:50 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• i hope so. *shudders*.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 4:07 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I hope so too. Whoever does something like that is so beyond sick.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:16 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• throwing up*gags/pukes* How anyone male or female can think of doing that with any animal is beyond sick is right SweetLoveofMine! So nasty!

LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 5:28 AM on Feb. 10, 2011