Am I a subconcious lesbian?

I have had a few sex dreams in my life where I have dreamed of pleasing other women like my best friend from high school or people that I know in day to day life. When I wake up though from these dreams I have no desire at all to be gay with anyone! Now, if given the choice in real life of making out with Angelina Jolie or Eva Longoria I think I would take it but that's because they are stars and they are GORGEOUS. I think certain women are pretty and I notice men just as much. I think some people in general are just beautiful. So, I guess what I am asking is- am I a subconcious lesbian?

PS- I am constantly hit on by lesbian women who say I give off the "vibe" but I'm married with children and can't imagine being lesbian.

PPS- My prom night a girl hit on me in the bathroom and I did NOT reciprocate and my date star of the football team found out and left me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• Maybe your concern that you may be is influencing your dreams. If you see a nude guy and a nude girl, which turns you on?

Answer by Bmat at 2:08 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• A question to answer a question- Do you actually fall in love with other women? If so, yes. If not, maybe just curious. A straight woman maybe curious but not gay. A lesbian relationship will not work out because of the threat of chasing men.
    Anonymous

• My guess is that somewhere in your past, there was an incident that deeply affected your perception of relationships. If you don't know what that was, then I suggest that you concentrate really hard about making your husband a happy man and bringing up those special children that you have. Let people say whatever they want. You don't have to believe them.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 12:58 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Go online to a dream symbol dictionary.I've done it and sometimes it makes the dreams make more sense.I dream in symbols.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 1:14 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• you may be subconsciously bi
    veebaby

Answer by veebaby at 1:14 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I think that other women hitting on you has made you more curious than you'd otherwise be. But it is normal for us women to have these dreams and curiosities. The media bombards us with sexualized images of women. Society tolerates bi sexuality in women (and encourages it in the porn industry). The first human being that a girl bonds with on a survival and emotional level is with her mother - a female. So it is not inconceivable that every woman would have these fantasies or feelings towards women consciously or un-consciously. But you would know if you felt a strong desire towards women or not.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 1:49 PM on Nov. 17, 2008