What are your thoughts on guys who sags their pants ?

it is a deal breaker for me. i think it looks thuggish and frumpy.

gwen20

Asked by gwen20 at 2:49 AM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I think it look unprofessional and disrespectful and it would be a deal breaker for me too.
    dragonqueen

Answer by dragonqueen at 2:55 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Regardless of age, it's lame. I never dated anyone that sagged their pants. I've always thought its a great way to lower peoples' expectations of a guy's intelligence. I wouldn't give a guy like thatthere time of day. I involuntarily roll my eyes every time I see someone's ass hanging out of their pants. Even better when they have to hold up their pants to walk. How can that be comfortable??
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:55 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• It looks horrible! Its basically indecent exposure if you ask me....parading around in your underwear. There was some city in the news awhile back that had passed a law that it was illegal. I wish that would happen nationwide!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:56 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• EWWWWWWWWWWWW! GAG!!!!!!!!!
    whiskey80

Answer by whiskey80 at 3:12 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• They are not men yet.
    obenblue

Answer by obenblue at 10:16 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I agree - I've never liked this look, and frankly, I think they look like a cross between an oompa lumpa and gumbie! Seriously, do they really think that trying to make their torso seem super long and their legs short looks good? And if you have to put on a belt to hold your pants up UNDER your butt cheeks - ROFL!

I'm 38, I have always thought this, and the funny thing is, my 16 yr old dd and her friends think the same thing, as do my 20 something friends, so....

Seriously, they need to pull them up and look like a man, not like some kid playing dressup who didn't get the oversized pants snugged up tight enough...
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 3:51 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• That they look like idiots.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 9:02 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Didn't the sagging pants thing originate in prisons? The men who wanted some umm....manyly loving from another inmate would wear their pants saggy as an invite for sex. And now all these guys walk around like they think it's cool. I guess they're gay.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:51 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I think its nasty and it shows that they are a slob, and they expect women to do everything for them, that is why they depend on there mom so much. I would steer clear of pant saggers.
    BUDDHASBABY1

Answer by BUDDHASBABY1 at 12:31 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• lame lame lame GROW UP!
    BabyBoi7-8-2010

Answer by BabyBoi7-8-2010 at 1:29 PM on Feb. 10, 2011