Ok I was wit a guy for Three years, and he walked out on me! Do you think its worth of me going back to him?

sexycarter123

Asked by sexycarter123 at 2:49 AM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• it totally depends if you did him wrong.... more details would help me answer more in depth though.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 2:52 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• He did me wrong he walked out me, and left me clueless of what was going on. Then he came back 2 months later!
    sexycarter123

Comment by sexycarter123 (original poster) at 2:56 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• i would not give him another chance. If we had problems and he left for a few days maybe....but 2 months!! No thanks. It sounds like he realized the grass wasn't as green on the other side and he wants to weasel his way back in your life. He should have had the balls to tell you how he feels and why he is leaving. leaving you clueless is cowardly and rude.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 3:04 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Right I hear you, This may sound kinda crazy but im still love him. I want to move on but its hard
    sexycarter123

Comment by sexycarter123 (original poster) at 3:09 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• he walked out on you with no explanation. i would like to think i wouldn't give him another chance but if i was inlove with him i probably would give him a second chance. just if you do give him a second chance keep your guard up. take everything with a grain of salt. and let him know that'll he'll have to build the trust again and that you may never truly trust him ever. or if you want to move on you need to stop having any contact with him. it'll get better over time. there is someone out there for each of us who is going to love us the way we deserve and desire. best of luck to you.
    tanper29

Answer by tanper29 at 3:28 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• heck no
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 5:50 PM on Feb. 10, 2011