Rape fetish adult content

I know it's really messed up, but why would I have this? Ive never been molested at all, my entire life. No one around me had either. I know when it happens to women its an awful, terrible thing. & I dont think its fun, or even close. But for some reason, ever since I can remember, Ive had a fetish for it. Im afraid to talk to anyone about, not even my husband of 9 years. This is the 1st time Ive ever came out about it. & I know I'll be bashed but I just need to know why I feel this way.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 AM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• another troll?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:30 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Not a troll. Im 100% serious. I just cant talk to anyone else. I was hoping to find someone who maybe did have the courage to seek help, and let me know how they got over it. (if they did)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:33 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• No one here is going to be able to answer this. You need to talk to a counselor or dr.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:37 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• this is not as unusual as you realize. the rape fetish is many tied to this feeling of just completely letting go, complete openness, completely vulnerability..it is a strong emotional state and our mind is the biggest sex organ. having your strong husband/bf just throw you on the be and taking you in every way he wants, with dominance and vigor..its like he is a strong beastly dominant alpha male and your just giving into his every whims. more ppl like this than you know. i like this. just tell him you want him be rough with you one night. its not like you REALLY want to be raped, thats not it.... a lot of fetishes are not rooted in wanting it to REALLY happy, they are rooted in wanting the lessened fantasy to experience something extreme.
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 3:37 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• you dont need a counselor for this. ppl have strange fetishes...so what. I guarantee this woman would not get turned on watching someone REALLY being raped, she would want to help the woman or beat up the guy if she had a 2 by 4....its not the reality of rape, its the fantasyof losing control. She wants to lose complete control to her man and for him to be a powerful force fo dominance. That is not unusually hunny, don't feel bad abou tthis. I know someone that has a fetish for furries...you know whta that is...ppl dressing up like animals....do they really get turned on by animals having sex? no lol. do they want to have sx with animals? NO lol...that is disgusting to them, its just this odd fantasy cause sometimes when something feels really naughty or off the wall, it makes us hot. You want to lose control to your man, just let it all go and he takes you into him completely...you want him to be dominant.talk to him
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 3:42 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• try this...get some handcuffs or soft rope. many sex stores sell soft rope that will not rub your skin raw or hurt you, it is kinda silky and even comes in pretty colors. get a blindfold and have him tye you up, blindfold you..and just have his way. tye up your wrists and ankles to the bed and do what he wants, do it rough...you really want to push limits, have him take you with anal like that, can put his hand around your neck and not really choke you out but just enough pressure that it raises your adrenaline.... that pretty much falls into the realm of light BDSM, feel free to look that up cause you might like a lot of what you find. if that goes well, you can step it up even more if you want and get a mouth gag, get the small ones bdsm stores offer online that have holes in the ball that goesin your mouth so you can breath perfectly fine and its comfy. your not a freak,just kinky :-)
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 3:46 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Everything Moki1984 just said!!!
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 5:50 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Lol at 4xthetrouble..Really?!

@Moki: Well said! I love the way you made her feel human and not evil. You should get best answer. Maybe you can check out some of my question and help me.

@Original poster: You wanna know about scary fetishes? Look up Necrophilia, Scatophilia, Zoophilia(including snakes and fish) and my personal worst, Paedophilia.Now that's some sick shit!
    whiskey80

Answer by whiskey80 at 7:28 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I'm sure alot of people have all kinds of fetishes, some unusal or "bizarre" , but hey, if that's what you like. I mean, I'm sure you don't want to be raped, you just might be into the feeling of "being dominated", Talk to your husband about it and then just get real freaky naughty! LOL Have fun.
    virgo550

Answer by virgo550 at 7:42 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I went through a period in my life (about 7 years) where when I would masturbate I could only think of forced sex. But I was never the one being forced. I was the one doing the forcing. This 7 year period happened when I was the submissive one in a very dominated borderline abusive relationship. My everyday self was timid and run over by my partner. I had little to no control in the relationship and felt trapped. So I acted out being the dominant one in my fantasies and it helped me cope or find some sort of mental balance- whatever psycho-babble you want to call it.

So I agree with Moki whole heartedly.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 10:08 AM on Feb. 10, 2011