If you have lost all sexual desire either because of age, health or physical disability

surprise minido you think it would be selfish to object if your hubby wants to seek elsewhere ? p.s he still loves you and wants to stay in the relationship, he just wants to have sex with other women when he gets horny.

gwen20

Asked by gwen20 at 4:57 AM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• I take my marriage vows very seriously so no, I wouldn't want dh doing that and vice versa. That's not selfish at all. For better or worse, in sickness and in health, til death do us part are not empty words. There is WAY more to marriage than sex.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 5:15 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Not only is it selfish of him but there is also the risk of him falling in love with one of them. You should tell him No can do, DH..
    whiskey80

Answer by whiskey80 at 7:16 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• There is help for lost sexual desire. Seeking another woman for physical intimacy when married, is not the answer.
    etexmom

Answer by etexmom at 8:29 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Absolutely not! A marriage is built on many things beside sex. I would consult a marriage counselor and a doctor about loss of interest in sex, but I would definitely not give him permission to cheat and that's exactly what he's asking for. I have been cheated on. Believe me, it takes a long time to recover, forgive, but you never forget.
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 7:36 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• IF U DONT WANT TO HN SEX WITH HIM LET HIM GET IT ELSEWHERE...THAT WILL BE SELFISH TO SAY NO...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 5:47 PM on Feb. 10, 2011