Loose vagina! adult content

This is a repost cos I need as much help as possible.

I have had two vaginal births and the second seems to have taken a toll on my body. In addition to the massive weight I now have a loose vagina. It's like a huge gaping hole. And it's pretty bad cos I get the occassional incontinence and when I get to have the rare sex with hubby, I can't even tell when he's inside unless I'm dry.

I've heard of Kegels and did them in the immediate weeks following my delivery but it apparently don't work. Are there any suggestions on home remedies that don't involve surgery?

whiskey80

Asked by whiskey80 at 6:26 AM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• DO the kegals like the others have said. It may not be that your so loose it may be that you have lost some feeling down there due to your deliveries. This may come back over time but I would suggest maybe the next doctors apt you have talking to your dr. Kegals ca nand should be doen everyday. Hell I do them during sex sometimes and it drives my fiance batty.
    StefInfection

Answer by StefInfection at 11:29 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Keep doing the kegals, they do work - it just takes time. Do them every time you use the rest room. Best of luck.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 6:51 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Ben wa balls can be helpful in "reminding" you to do your kegels. It can take a lot of kegels to tighten up that area.

Answer by missanc at 9:04 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Yes the kegals and the ben wai balls!! Do kegals anytime anywhere!!! Do them while cleaning etc., best part about that you can do them anywhere and no one knows!
    AmI88

Answer by AmI88 at 8:05 PM on Feb. 10, 2011