Why can't I upload or copy pics into a forum??

I own a graphic group that I wasn't very active in for awhile and wanted to start adding some more posts. The problem I'm having is it doesn't offer me the option of uploading to it and it also doesn't seem to want to just let me copy and paste into it either. I know I'm missing something because various designers put their offers in a post thread as well as with other graphics. What am I doing wrong???

RepentantSinner

Asked by RepentantSinner at 6:50 AM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• when you reply to a thread you need to click on "use full reply". It's located right above the reply box. This will bring up the add photo option.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 7:19 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I should have been more specific. I'm aware of how to respond to add pics, but I mean when adding a new post... inside that part. A new post to a forum
    RepentantSinner

Comment by RepentantSinner (original poster) at 7:53 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• There should be an add photo option there as well. Click Add Post and the add photo is above the post box.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 8:00 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• nope... just double checked and nothing :( I just don't get it, I didn't have this problem before
    RepentantSinner

Comment by RepentantSinner (original poster) at 8:05 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• that's weird. Can you upload photos to the group (not in a post)? On the left hand side under quick links in the group there should be an upload photos option there too. It won't be in a post but it would at least be in the group photos.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 8:10 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I just clicked on full reply and the link option still wasn't there, and I've tried this from 2 computers now.. One from at home and one from at work. Is my group too old to comply or something lol ????
    RepentantSinner

Comment by RepentantSinner (original poster) at 8:13 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Is it just that group? Have you tried in other groups?
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 8:17 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• not yet.. let me get back to you
    RepentantSinner

Comment by RepentantSinner (original poster) at 11:20 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• so I just tried in 4 different groups and the full reply options didn't show up in any of them... I'm thinking I need to get ahold of tech support or someone here at Cafemom
    RepentantSinner

Comment by RepentantSinner (original poster) at 11:25 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Did you figure this out? I'm having the same problem!
    cupcakesrule

Answer by cupcakesrule at 4:11 PM on Feb. 22, 2011