Horny ALL the time! adult content

I have been in a loveless marriage for so long it's almost normal. However, I do miss the warmth and intimacy and companionship of another adult. I used to have a high libido before him . Now I've trained myself into not wanting it so much. Still I'm horny all the time and though I have a few sex toys, it doesn't really take the place of a human being.

I'm this close to having an affair (something DH has been doing from Day one). Divorce is not an option cos I will lose custody of my kids (that's just the way it works in Nigeria). I feel bad about having to cheat but at this point the loneliness is way more prominent than my morality.

SIGH!!

whiskey80

Asked by whiskey80 at 6:52 AM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• i would do it. who cares, if you are in a sexless marriage and men do it all the time why not. but be careful how you go about it. but that's me.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 2:27 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• You may be feeling lonely but it's not worth it to cheat, even if your husband is doing it to you. (two wrongs don't make a right) and it's not going to change anything or make you feel any better. You have to have self respect. Perhaps you should talk with your DH because there are issues that need addressed...His cheating (unless you chose to accept it) and the way you feel. Have you thought about any counseling? I do hope things work out for you.
    virgo550

Answer by virgo550 at 7:16 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I would offer the advice DON'T! It is never good to cheat on your spouse! It doesn't matter what the situation is, if you want intimacy w/another man, then don't be married. There is help, if you and he will seek it out! Best wishes!
    etexmom

Answer by etexmom at 8:26 AM on Feb. 10, 2011