Lonely and HORNY!! adult content

I have been in a loveless marriage for so long it's almost normal. However, I do miss the warmth and intimacy and companionship of another adult. I used to have a high libido before him . Now I've trained myself into not wanting it so much. Still I'm horny all the time and though I have a few sex toys, it doesn't really take the place of a human being.

I'm this close to having an affair (something DH has been doing from Day one). Divorce is not an option cos I will lose custody of my kids (that's just the way it works in Nigeria). I feel bad about having to cheat but at this point the loneliness is way more prominent than my morality.

SIGH!!

whiskey80

Asked by whiskey80 at 6:54 AM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• I've been close to your marital problem. The loveless marriage thing.

I did have an affair on my husband, and to this day, it was the best sex I've had since I married him. I wouldn't tell him that though. It only happened once, though. Finally, I suppose my DH got the idea that I was unhappy and has really tried to change. The sex still isn't there, but it's getting better.

As far as losing your children, I don't know what to say. Hang in there.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 5:10 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• @mistynights234..I visited Canada for a bit during which time I joined the Canadian Mommy group.I and my husband are Nigerian and still live in Nigeria so Nigerian laws are applicable. As for my questions ALL being about vagina and sex, that just goes to show how ignorant you are. I have questions that touch every aspect of my life as a woman AND a mommy. Again, I really do not need defend my sexuality or lack of it to you. So what if I like to talk dirty? Does that make you a better citizen of The Earth and Cafemom? If you felt it wasn't legit,why bother commenting? Would that be because, gasp, you're trolling for points? In my book that makes you a hypocrite. Move on to the next question or better still stop trying to make some mommy's life miserable with your judgemental unproductive remarks. Respectfully yours, Whiskey80.
    whiskey80

Comment by whiskey80 (original poster) at 9:44 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Im assuming your origionally from Canada as your in a Canadian Mommy's group and your saying here that your in NIgeria. If your living in Canada just because your husband or both of you are from NIgeria doesnt mean your husband can take your children. Ive also noticed that all your questions have to do with sex or vagina's and that your in a "talk dirty group". So........IM wondering if this is even a real question.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 7:31 AM on Feb. 10, 2011