* 1 Cup Milk
* 5 Tbsp Flour
* 1/2 Cup Butter (softened)
* 1/2 Cup Butter flavored Crisco
* 1 Cup Sugar
* 2 tsp vanilla
1. 1Combine milk and flour in a small saucepan, whisking to blend.
2. 2Cook over medium heat, whisking continuously, until boiling - do not let it burn - switching over from whisk to spoon as the mixture becomes thick.
3. 3Once the mixture is a very thick "paste", remove from stove, cover, and cool in refrigerator
4. 4In a large mixing bowl, combine butter, Crisco, sugar and vanilla, beating until well combined. Add cooled milk/flour mixture and beat until fluffy.
Find more here: http://www.tablespoon.com/recipes/old-fashioned-white-frosting-recipe/1/
at 8:37 AM on Feb. 10, 2011