Is it too soon?

I am 10dpo and my EPT is neg. Do you think its to early still? I have every dang symptom except sore boobs it seems! What day did u get ur BFP?

ttcforever6391

Asked by ttcforever6391 at 8:33 AM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• When I was trying I always had ALL the symptoms just to find out it was in my head b/c I wasnt. Just relax. I will give you a bump so you can get a better/more helpful answer but dont stress over it.
    Granolamama3795

Answer by Granolamama3795 at 9:46 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• i kept convincing myself i had the symptoms when my tests were negative and when it was positive i was sure i wasnt...best thing is to wait a week and take another test i was three weeks late before i got my first one and didnt believe it so i waited a week and got another one but dont stress cuz if you arent it can delay your period and make you think more about it
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 12:45 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I think 10 days post ovulation is a little too soon to test. If it helps though I didn't get the sore breasts until my third trimester. Wish you luck!
    MommyMegO2011

Answer by MommyMegO2011 at 8:28 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• They say something like 3 days before you expected AF you might get a positive, but they still say wait till you are late. So your still in the running for this month
    sierramagic

Answer by sierramagic at 12:10 AM on Feb. 14, 2011