What's on your agenda today?

Amanda11810

Asked by Amanda11810 at 8:38 AM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• getting ready to get up and clean. i have a ton of laundry
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:41 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Work - I've got a protocol to finish, slides to cut, pathology review of samples, and some random e-mail stuff to catch up
    Home - tonight DH has a scout leadership meeting so I'll have the boys all to myself. After homework and dinner, I'll do a bit of housework and play a board game with them before it's time for them to go to bed.

Not really an exciting day, but it should be productive (if I can keep myself off CM!).
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 8:41 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• have to go grocery shopping & buy valentines cards for my 4 year olds entire class. then fold & put away 3 loads of laundry, clean up the bedrooms & pick up DD4 from school. after dinner tonight were going to fill out the cards together.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:49 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I've been trying to organize my sewing studio in my off hours without kids. I have to do a lunch delivery, then I'm meeting a friend for lunch and a little shopping. I need a dress for the 26th and a present for my mom on the 14th. DS1 has a meeting with our Rabbi after school. Then it's homework, dinner and crash.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:49 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I havent decided yet.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 8:57 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• dishes, laundry, clean a bathroom, pick up a friends kid from school (book club this afternoon last week yeah), work this evening, and sometime we will get to the grocery store (out of milk and bread).
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:58 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• shower, clean that mess up, help child get ready, clean that mess up, check email, drop child off at preschool, (push kitty gently off my lap to do so) eat breakfast, talk to cat, get ready for work, stop at bank, go to work, work, pick up child from daycare, make dinner, clean that mess up, hang with child, watch Grey's anatomy, go to bed.
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 9:01 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Cleaning, Laundry and cooking.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:21 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• scrapbooking   Reorganizing my scrapbook room-I have a new shipment of supplies coming in and I need to make some room for them all!

Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 9:28 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Trying to get my dds fever down so I can get up and clean and do what I need to do. She has been sick since Saturday and I havent been able to do much other than take care of her.

Answer by gemgem at 9:31 AM on Feb. 10, 2011