Ok I have had it!! youtr opinion please.

A member here on Cafemom with CEOMoms messages us this morning and says she cant post, and she wants to know why, well im clueless cause annyone can post if they are posting in the right forum.

Businesses can not be posted in the "jobs forum" it is misleading and I dont allow that in my group.

So I check my setting, nope shes not a banned member, she can post in the appropriate places all she wants.

This CEOMom was trying to post her CEOMoms MLM business in the "jobs"forum.

I see this misleading tactics all the time from different CEOMoms, so is it no wonder I dont like thiier tactics and express it?

No one is getting mislead or scamed in my group!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 AM on Feb. 10, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I agree its not hourly pay its a business.... Its not a job like with Arise or anything.... I mean if they are new to CM I could understand once or twice but I was with that team and they teach how to post or place ads...
    Sexy_Stylist

Answer by Sexy_Stylist at 9:53 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I once was part of a group and the owner said I won a prize. It was all a scam to get my address to promote her foreign exchange program she is a part of . Creepo big time....
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 10:24 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• sending a message to you in "CONFIDENTIALITY"

I really hope you don't do this to everyone who sends you messages.

Take care!
    ~Alyssa
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 11:36 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I'm with Internet CEO Moms and once again, we are not a scam. Also, we're not an MLM. I have been with CEO Moms for going on 2 yrs now and if it's a scam, I wouldn't be making an actual check each month that helps me stay home. If you had a bad experience with CEO Moms, I'm sorry that you did but a majority of us are doing just fine :o)

I would love to talk to this one CEO Mom and help her understand about posting in a "job" forum if you want to message me her. Our team is about helping each other and maybe she just doesn't understand. I know when I found Internet CEO Moms, I was looking for a job. I didn't know that I could do my own business so I know that is the reason why we sometimes post under jobs. Most people don't understand the difference. That's why we are trained on how to talk to people and see if this is something that is right for them at this point in time.

~Alyssa M.
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 10:04 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Oh my, no need to attack! I have no need to have a guilty conscious.

This is what you said, as I quote "No one is getting mislead or scamed in my group!" I know when I read this, the first thing I thought is that you were saying that we are a scam. As with any company, when scam and the companies name is in the same story, people are going to assume you are saying they are a scam. I hope you understand where I am coming from.

I understand there is a confidentiality thing going on, I just thought that maybe I could help that person because there are some Internet CEO Moms who do not have Mentors. I teach my team the rights and wrongs but unfortunately, some people don't even have that. I really can't believe this came out over a post. Can you imagine how that person may feel if they read this? I'm sure if she wanted everyone to know why she couldn't post, she would have posted it where everyone could read it instead of
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 11:35 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Is anyone happy on here?
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 12:39 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• alyssamal guilty conscious? no one said it was a scam. it was simply a misleading tactic ready to happen if i had not had the appropriate settings on my group.

My moto for my group is that no will be mislead or scamed if i have anything to do with it.

I do not single out people in my group i will not break confidentiality, if you would like to address your team,that is up to you.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:40 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• sorry you feel that was an attack, it was a sincere question, but like you said you assumed i was saying CEOMoms was a scam, no one said such thing.

If I told  you her name it wouldnt be confidential would it? This post is enough to get peoples attention no need for me to expose her name.

Im sure she knows this post is about her, if she wants to reveal herself she can.

So much for "having your own business and not doing it alone", everyone needs a mentor, even successful mentors.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:36 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Unfortunately, things happen in people's lives where they have to put things on hold for a bit. That is why we are here for them, hence the word Team!

I'm sorry that I assumed you were meaning our team is a Scam! I stand by my team whole heartedly, as I'm sure you do your opportunities. (I know who this is)

Dianakk: I'm happy :o)

Make it a great day!
    ~Alyssa
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 1:06 PM on Feb. 10, 2011