What was yours?

What was your most bizarre pregnancy symptom? With my first I got a staph infection in my eye and a chalazion. With this one, I broke out in all over hives. With both I didn't realize I was pregnant. I have just decided that my body does strange things when I get pregnant. :)

reflect1light

Asked by reflect1light at 1:00 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• The taste of chocolate. All I could taste was the preservatives!! Thats how I found out I was pregnant the second time. I took a bite of a candy bar and that taste was back. Anytime my period is late, I go buy a candy bar and do the taste test.
    jcsscfam5

Answer by jcsscfam5 at 1:14 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• with my first son i got a weird rash all over my stomach long befor i was even showing so it wasnt from stretching out lol and with this one so far i havnt had anything wierd and im 17wks but its probably just a matter or time.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 1:03 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Well... my hair is falling out and I'm breaking out all over! Ahh
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 1:04 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• With my first pregnancy my acrylic nails turned BROWN! My hormones must have had an effect on the acrylic.
    blainesmommy03

Answer by blainesmommy03 at 1:35 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I had a abscess on my gum from my hormones, I had to have a really painful surgery to clear it up. Right now, I smell Desitin and I don't even have any in the apartment, and the smell is making me sick. Yuck, I just wish it would go away.

Bolman

Answer by Bolman at 2:17 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I was obsessed with the COMET cleaner... I would have bathed in the stuff if I could have!
    love.my.girlies

Answer by love.my.girlies at 4:43 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• The smell of ranch dressing made me go running to the bathroom. I also fainted a lot, which is strange for me. The smell of the refriderator also made me want to throw up (and it was completely clean!), also, I had more aversions than cravings, actually almost no cravings. Almost every food made me gag!
    lillys_mommy09

Answer by lillys_mommy09 at 3:11 AM on Nov. 18, 2008