Why do people still get so worked up over...

porn?

its not a real woman, its done in private, its satisfying a need that we can't or don't want to help out with at the time and if not an addiction and just something occasional, what's the big deal?

Smart guys cover their tracks. Its something private that everyone doesn't need to know about, thats why they "hide" it or cover their tracks and erase history. Its not that they wanna get away with it, its just kinda embarrassing and honestly I don't need to see it, so I'm glad he gets cleans up the internet history. Awkward. I feel no threat from images on a screen, personally, so I just get perplexed by why some people do, thats all.

In some cases it helps the sex life when they try new things they saw. Variety.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• well I guess its because some women are scorned by it, their hubbys ignore them for porn. Personally I don' have an issue with it. I actually heard a woman once say that she considered it cheating if her hubby even masurbated, it's crazy
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:07 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Good for you. Sounds like that works for you, and that's great. Every relationship is different and involves different types of people with different kinds of issues. What works for some, doesn't work for others, and to expect that everyone shares your viewpoint about it would be entirely unrealistic. Until we go into everyone's lives with a microscope and examine who they are, how they work, we just have to accept that some people are okay with it, other's are not.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 9:08 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I know I watch it more than DH does!
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 9:12 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I have no problem with porn. To me masturbation and sex go hand in hand and it is all part of human nature. I would much rather my husband look at porn then go out and find a mistress of some sort.

Answer by gemgem at 9:17 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I have no issue with porn but I can understand why some women do. I don't think me being OK with porn means I am any more secure or more enlightened in anyway I am simply not bothered by it. We don't watch porn together because we would rather be having real sex with a real person. My husband will view porn on his laptop when he travels for work and can't have sex with me.
    FricknFrack

Answer by FricknFrack at 10:27 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Some women are insecure and get it locked in there had that some how some way there men will walk out run into these porn stars and just want to have sex. I think it's pure fantasy giving a man a way of exploration giving him ideas on how to satisfy both him and yourself I think more women should be open to watching it with them maybe they wouldn't go so nuts about it

ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 9:10 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• i doesnt bother me at all. to me its one better than him going out with a mistress and two its a way for them to fantasize. fantasies are a part of a healthy sex life and porn is a way to live it out in their heads. masterbation is also very healthy if you dont know how to please yourself how in the world would you know how to please your partner. its completely healthy and natural. and of course there are times were the guy or you just want a quick little tension release or to help go to sleep. well thats not very fun for either partner so its better for them to go and do their deed on their own.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 9:54 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• dunno, it's never bothered me

Answer by admckenzie at 11:24 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• i don't get how some people think that there aren't real issues that surround porn that effects marraiges & relationships all around you. it's not that everyone gets addicted but it's also a matter of respect. if the wife or girlfriend doesn't like it he should respect her. i think that is were the true issue lies. i don't think it has to do with them being insecure, some women & men are religious & religion plays a factor in why they feel that porn shouldn't be approved of. i also don't think it's wise to group all men into groups and say that they all watch it. that is just not true. maybe at one point they have but that doesn't mean they like it or even approve of it. porn is just the same old thing. man eating pussy and girl acting like she likes it. girls with big boobs & the guys always are ugly. i don't get it. i don' thave any insecurities & if my husband wanted then thats his choice but he doesnt. it's a real issue
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:04 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• some people are just really uncomfortable with it I guess. I don't really care either way. DH gets what he wants and I don't even watch it anymore because I get nothing out of it.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 3:23 PM on Feb. 10, 2011