Do you ever feel like you can go with out breakfast?

I mean by the time I get the kids to school I am still sipping my coffee and I think it controls my hunger alittle before I know it it is lunchtime.
I get very hungry of course, I do this sometimes.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Food & Drink

• My mother just finished telling me to eat the breakfast of a King, the lunch of Prince and the supper of a homeless. That way I'll burn the most calories throughout the day.

Personally I have coffee and a couple of toasts with nothing on them. I'll try her advice tomorrow and see.
    Avon_Calling

Answer by Avon_Calling at 3:21 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I never eat breakfast, so it doesn't bother me =)
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 1:04 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Every morning I have a cup of coffee with a granola bar. I have a cup of yogurt by about 1030a so it will hold me over till lunch time. That's of course if I remember to have the yogurt but If I forget....I'm famished by lunch time....lol
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 1:04 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Yeah, sometimes I'm just not into it. Lately, I've been eating a Kashi TLC cookie for breakfast.. they're so filling and full of good stuff.. and don't require me making anything.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 1:05 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I hardley ever eat breakfast. Its not cause Im busy though. I just dont get excited about cereal, so I just wait till I get hungry.
    LaundryLady

Answer by LaundryLady at 1:06 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I was never big on breakfast, and I still have to wait a couple hours after I get up to eat...but I can't skip it altogether because I'm diabetic. I am learning to love breakfast, slowly but surely.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 1:26 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• i never eat breakfest...i just am not hungry and like somone else said i am not crazy about cereal. plus its me and baby home and he isnt a huge eater also. so i am good with my coffee although my morning today was coffee and then a piece of pie that my hubby made...lol. it was good but not a good way to start the day lol...
    ldylancer03

Answer by ldylancer03 at 2:46 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• When I was in college and had to buy my own lunch but breakfast was free, I used to eat a big breakfast- eggs, breakfast meat, toast, juice, fruit. I found I had much more energy and was more alert than when I skipped breakfast. I understand that skipping breakfast encourages the body to be more hungry later in the day. Besides, that's a long time for your body to be needing the nutrition it needs to run well.

Answer by Bmat at 3:16 PM on Nov. 17, 2008