Are you ready for spring?

Yesterday we got another 8 inches of snow and we've had negative temps since the snow got done. Our water is frozen at the main and I'm so ready for spring - and I'm cursing myself for wishing for this stupid snow!

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 9:46 AM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I don't have snow or cold weather problems I live in Miami, where the weather is awesome! but ys, I am ready for spring and all that comes with it.

Answer by older at 9:48 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• No, I love winter. I'm in TX and I'll take all the winter I can get
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:48 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• welcome spring.gifYES!!   I am ready for warmer temps, flowers and trees to bloom again, flip-flops and sandals, and lots of outside activities!

Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 9:51 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• YES!! I sick of our new winters here in GA. It snowed last night for the 4th time this winter. 5 years ago, we never had snow. wtf?
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 9:51 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I was ready for Spring in November!
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 9:52 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• -18 wind chill in Chicago today.

Yes. Very ready for spring.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 9:53 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• YES!!!!!!!
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 9:54 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Yes I am... I would like to thank those that wished for snow, and cursed the heat over the Summer... I would take 105 in the shade over this crap any day!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:56 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I'm tired of this weather also. We don't have any snow here, it just missed us. It's not supposed to snow this much this far south so often. We are only supposed to get snow here like once or twice a year. I'm ready for the one week of Spring like weather then hot temps till October.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 10:02 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Yes! And I want the 14" in my backyard to melt now! We have cabin fever.
    momof2cuteboys

Answer by momof2cuteboys at 10:05 AM on Feb. 10, 2011