Doesn't it suck

when you are on your period and you can't look for the signs of being pregnant. It sucks huh when you know you have at least another month for any hope. I feel like I shouldn't even read anything on here or be on here. Lol just venting a little.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm with you. I took the last one of my active birth control pills Saturday and I am so excited to be TTC and getting pregnant with #2, but I know I will have my period this week. Then I will have another in a month because I won't ovulate this week. Grrrr. I just LOVE being pregnant and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the feeling you get when you see the BFP! *sigh* Hopefully I will get pregnant just as fast this time as last. I was on BC for 4 years, stopped taking them in April, and found out I was pregnant in June. *Crossing Fingers*
    baby dust
    Baby dust for us to share. lol

kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 5:17 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• lol you're cool
    Anonymous

• LOL Awh throw some my way too!!!!!!!! Ive only been off BC for a month and 1/2. HAd my AF from the 8th to the 12th and now this week were gonna baby dance like crazy! My husband is so nervous, as I am too (we dont have any children). I am so anxious to see in December if we're gonna have a family. Its all i think about and yes it does suck waiting.....and wanting.....and wondering!
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 7:41 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I think venting is what we all need. It is so difficult for other people to understand what we go through once we make the decision to ttc. I don't have any children either, but I've been ready since I was 21. I turn 29 in two weeks. My husband and I have been trying for seven months, but we came to find out that I can't get a cycle on my own. Not enough progesterone in my blood. I've thought I was pregnant multiple times and I've spent tons of money on ovulation kits and pregnancy tests. There are times where I just want someone to tell me that I can't have children so that I can move on and start the adoption process. Everyone says relax. Don't think about it. Hello! I have to keep track of what day I'm on to know when I'm ovulating and then what days to go on and off my meds.
    russej1

Answer by russej1 at 8:05 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• venting is sometimes good for us all..my ttc heartbreak started about 2 and a half years ago me and my husband has been trying for that long. so i know how all of u hear feel..im ttc baby #1 and have not gotten any luck yet
    bobbys4eva

Answer by bobbys4eva at 10:00 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Isn't it funny how even when u are on your period you are looking for it to be irregular so it can be implantation. Lol I HATE THIS!!!!
    Anonymous

• I hate when I get on here and read all the pregnancy symptoms and think to myself that I am experiencing all of them. Then come to realize I'm only faking myself out....grrr!!!!! I just want to be pregnant already!!!!! LOL! All the effort we are putting out, we all deserve to be pregnant, NOW!!!
    StillTrying08

Answer by StillTrying08 at 9:21 PM on Nov. 19, 2008