what did you think?

so did anyone else just have this strong feeling they knew what they were having while pregnant even befor it was told to them by having a u/s?? with my son i just knew he was a boy and i called him a boy from about 8wks prego and on at our 20wk u/s it was said he was a boy. This time i just feel like im having a girl i know its a 50/50 chance of being right but did anyone else feel this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i did, with both of my kids. with my first, i wanted a boy, but i knew deep inside it was going to be a girl, but now this time around im having a boy for sure. lol
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 1:18 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I also knew with all three of my pregnancies, but I was more sure about the last two being girls. I just had that feeling and was right!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 1:18 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I did...I know it sounds weird, but I only looked at baby boy clothes when I was pregnant and could only imagine a baby boy. We even picked out a boy name (which we used) way before we knew I was having my son. Never did come up with a girl name...

And I had a boy...I never told anyone because I knew they would think I was lying.
    Pollymom

Answer by Pollymom at 1:19 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• LOL, I thought girl...mostly because our family has one girl and eight boys, so I knew a girl would be more exciting for everyone...and I really wanted all of the people who said, "I just KNOW you're having a boy!" to be wrong because they were so obnoxious. You don't know my body, so shut your mouth, lol! Oh well. :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 2:06 PM on Nov. 17, 2008