puffs..

Puffs are the only thing my daughter will eat she Screams when I try giving her anything else. What should I do she can't live off of them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My daughter went through that phase, too. Turned out she was cutting new teeth and the puffs didn't hurt. Try yogurt, too, maybe eating hurts right now. :)
    Jodie118

Answer by Jodie118 at 4:10 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Stop giving them to her. She knows you will so she keeps screaming. She wont let herself starve! Just dont give em to her and she'll have to eat what she is given
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 1:20 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Let her see you throw them away. My sil was just telling me las night how if she has chips in the house thats ALL her son wants. So now she NEVER has them and he eats normally. Shes even had to dump out the bag in front of his so that he knew the were all gone.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 1:21 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• yes, don not buy any more!! Pick a few things that you want her to eat and let her choose one. If she chooses none, then maybe she will be hungry enough next time.
    AJmamma

Answer by AJmamma at 1:42 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Puffs are evil!! Don't let her have anymore, and don't let family give them to her. There is no nutrition in them.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 2:38 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• what are puffs?? is it cereal.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 4:56 PM on Nov. 17, 2008