Has anyone just 'knew' they were preg?

I just have this odd 'butterfly' feeling in my lower stomach. DH and I aren't trying to conceive but it it happens we'll be happy. My question is, has anyone just 'knew' they got pregnant well before a BFP? I am not sure if I am just going insane or what to think, but this isn't what I'm used to. AF was 11/1 BD 11/11 and 11/14-16. It hasn't been that long so I'm just curious what people have to think, I am NOT asking if you THINK I am preg, so dont be negative and tell me to waste my money on a test. Just want to know how many women out there got some sort of a weird feeling about being pregnant.

kjb9585

Asked by kjb9585 at 1:19 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i didnt think i was.. but my ex seemed to know! we went to dinner and the cold KILLED my poor boobs.. and he was like "are you pregnant?" and of course i said no.. little did i know, i was
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 1:21 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• With every pregnancy I just knew. Especially this time around. We got done having sex and I looked at my husband and said, "I think I'm getting pregnant." The sex is just different for me when I'm ovulating I think. I don't know what it is, but I've always know. I have three kids and one on the way. I've actually been pregnant 6 times. I knew every single time.
    Misheldonann

Answer by Misheldonann at 1:37 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I knew right away, but I was trying so I knew i could be. The boobs are how I knew!
    AJmamma

Answer by AJmamma at 1:39 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I knew the minute i got pregnant with both my kids. It was weird after DH and I had sex I'm laying there afterwards and I all of a sudden felt something a surge of happiness and I just knew I was pregnant. I closed my eyes and could almost see the sperm and egg unite and start dividing. Totally bizarre. And We weren'ttrying. we were actually preventing.
    Anonymous

• With my son I knew I was preggers, but doubted myself. With this second pregnancy I knew the minute i conceived. I know it sounds crazy, but I actually walked up to my SO and told him "we're havin a baby" and he was like.............yeah ok. LOL
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 1:57 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I was pretty sure that I was, but kind of wrote myself off because I wanted it so bad, I figured I was convincing myself I was. I had really wanted to tell my husband with a Christmas gift, and, sure enough, I got three positive tests on December 21st of last year!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 2:05 PM on Nov. 17, 2008