People are funny...

When they know who they are talking to, they respond and react a certain way because they "know you and know how to react and respond to you", but when you go Anonymous they react and respond in a totally different way and sometimes show a different side of themselves.

Makes you wonder what would happen in real life if you could disguise yourself the same way with people you know who didn't know it was you they were talking to. See what they'd really say and what they really think.

Just a thought based on a rather nasty response on here I got from someone I normally get along with but she didn't know it was me because I'd posted the question as Anon.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Feb. 10, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I know what you mean...
    I actually posted anon.. And changed the names, but talked about a family issue involving my SIL... And then she actually answered the question. And said exactly what we have been saying to/about her for a while. Lol funny when it's someone else she can talk shit. But when it's about her, she's perfect, and there is nothing wrong with what she is doing.
    When i saw her comment, i shared it with the rest of the family and we all got a laugh out of it. Knowing that even SHE agreed with how we felt, just not that it was about her. Lmao. Best thing ever! Hahahahahaha
    Anonymous

• Ah I could care less if people think im a biotch or don't like my answer.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 10:07 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Ive never answered or asked a question Anon but I do agree with you.....
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:07 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Definitely can relate. It is what makes Cafe mom so intriguing . FB is the same , on fb they will be so friendly then in person they are so phony.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 10:22 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Maybe it has to do with what kind of day we are all having.  The same question can be asked everyday and the same people give different answers.  Moods, bad days, etc. could contribute to that. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 10:32 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• That's one of the problems with posting anon - you no longer gain the benefit of your reputation.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:01 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• i have a woman on here who comes at me hard under my screen name
    she agrees with me when I am anon
    Anonymous

• Things that make you go....hmmm.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 12:15 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• There is an anonymous on here that is so rude and I think it is really chicken to go anonymous unless you are asking an embarassing question. When I state my opinion it is just that, mine. so everyone can know its me. i have nothing to hide. i think it's funny you know who she is and she doesnt know you know. at least you knw the true side of her now.
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 12:34 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Just goes to show that the ANON debate has two sides. Anons may rude but no one ever points how rude SNs are to them in the first place just because they post that way.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 3:28 PM on Feb. 10, 2011