Anyone working as a ChaCha Expiditer?

My hubby got accepted to Cha Cha as an expiditer, they did not have any guide positions available. I know the range that guides make, but they don't give an hourly range for expiditers because it is a newer postion.
He hasn't worked much more than a half hour so far, but I'm curious to know what others are making in this capacity.

chickadee8654

Asked by chickadee8654 at 1:27 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Money & Work

• I'm a ChaCha expeditor :D I think it's friggin easy compared to what the generalists/specialists have to do. They have a lot more rules than we do.

I've slacked off and haven't worked much in the past week, but after doing it for two or three days at maybe two or three hours at a time I earned almost $10. When I'm working I just listen to the radio or watch TV and keep the window open. It's nice to keep the money earned page open so I can see how much I'm making =3
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:47 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Thanks, I was curious to see what he would end up with, and I'm pretty sure it will be less than minimum wage. I was discouraged because the questions pop up here and there and it isn't a steady stream yet. It is really simple, but he is still giving him time and I'm afraid he won't be paid well for his time.
    chickadee8654

Answer by chickadee8654 at 3:46 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I agree with you. I have been an expeditor for about 3 1/2 weeks and have only made about $30.

I would like to know when the peak periods are so I can get in on them. This having a question every 10 minutes sucks.
    baby4at38

Answer by baby4at38 at 2:18 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• hmmmm it depends on when you log on...there are busy times. I try to get $10 everyday. so it can be done :) Good luck to your hubby! I hope he likes it! I think it's easy and fun...i've learned alot too!
    mrsmonkeytoes

Answer by mrsmonkeytoes at 4:34 PM on Apr. 28, 2009