Most embarassing moment at work? adult content

my most embarrassing moment was just now flooding the toilet maybe tofu and vegetables was not a good idea for breakfast and dinner? LOL I hope I am not the first one and not the last one!! LOL

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 10:21 AM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I was at my first job as a court clerk recorder,wore my favorite white suit to work,yes and started my monthly!Had to go clean up as much as possible,work the rest of the day like that,in front of all the court.Made it through that.Barely.But had that job for over 5 years!!
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 2:08 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• dozing off in the middleof a conversation.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 10:26 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• My boss informing me that my skirt was tucked in my panties...we both turned blood red!!!
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 10:35 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Throwing up in a trash can in front of everyone lol
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 10:28 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Passing out behind the counter and then having to tell my boss that I was 14 weeks pregnant!
    soon2bmmy

Answer by soon2bmmy at 10:51 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• My boss was sitting in the office just hope happened to glance at the camera when I took a drink of soda and sneezed at the same time. I had a pop explosion come out my nose and go everywhere. UGH!
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 10:55 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I was working at a bridal shop, sewing and I felt my period starting. I went to the restroom and when I came back there was blood on my padded chair. ( I had a gusher). I had to tell my boss so she could get me something to take the blood out. My cousin worked there too and I know she told everyone of our relatives. lol I could have crawled in a hole. Now I don't care but I was young then and really embarassed.
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 11:15 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I was talking to my boss and I laughed and farted at the same time! Which made both of us laugh harder :)
    HappyGirl44

Answer by HappyGirl44 at 5:56 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• 5 years ago, late for work bc of serious nervousness and had an accident on my way there. So, I told the district manager the truth bc he was wondering why I was late opening the store and all day he looked at me, smiled and would say "Sh@t Happens" Honesty can be brutal lol
    ConnectHearts

Answer by ConnectHearts at 9:16 PM on Feb. 10, 2011