Easy Meal Ideas

I am making a grocery list and trying to spice up our menu. I would like the help of you lovely ladies. I am specifically looking for lunch ideas, but dinner and sides are welcome too. What are some simple recipes/meals that you and your family like?

THANKS!

JazzlikeMraz

Asked by JazzlikeMraz at 10:28 AM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Yesterday I made a semi-homemade chicken pot pie.
    - 1 can of veg-all
    - 1 can of cream of chicken or whatever cream of soup you like
    - 1 large boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed and cooked
    Preheat oven to 375, mix all ingredients together and pour into an 8x8 inch pan. I make a biscuit dough to put on top, but you could use frozen biscuits or canned biscuits on top. Cook for about 20 minutes or until hot and crust is done.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 11:00 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Tamale pie

Brown 1 lb ground beef and drain. Add a packet of taco seasoning and the water to make it. Add a can of Mexicorn, a small jar of salsa and shredded cheese. Pour into a 9x9 pan or casserole dish. Prepare a package of Jiffy cornbread mix and spread on top. Bake according to cornbread directions. Serve with salsa, sourcream and shredded cheese.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:16 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• 1 lb. ground beef or sausage 3/4 package cream cheese 2 tubes cresent rolls
    brown meat and drain. add cream cheese. mix well. roll out cresents and seperate. drop meat mix by tsp fulls on cresent. roll as usaul and bake til golden brown.
    taraniccole

Answer by taraniccole at 7:29 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• we like soups for lunch
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 8:29 AM on Feb. 11, 2011