Umm i dont know what is going on

my period was due on Sunday. i am NEVER late!! I might be early like a day or two but never late. Ok so i took a test on Thursday -, I took another one on Saturday -, I took one today -!!!!!! what the hell is going on? I still have not came on yet. I have some of the symptoms. Actually DH pointed them out to me. Could the test be wrong? I mean we were TTC a few months ago then decided that we will take a break. What do you guys think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• i think you need to get a blood test
    sierra_617

Answer by sierra_617 at 1:29 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I am going through the same thing I was supposed to start yeserday to and my test are BFN so let me know how it turns out for you
    proudmama9128

Answer by proudmama9128 at 1:31 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• if you have 3 - tests then more than likely you are not. you should call your doc and get a blood test done though. Before I got pg with my daughter, my last period was 4 days late and I'm never never late. I thought for sure I was pg but got all - tests. The started my period but only had it for 3 days. Then my next xyxle didn't come. When I was pg I wasn't measuring any further than what I should have been so I don't know what was going on, unless I just ovulated late so my cycle was late that time. Maybe you ovulated late
    SMWOODS

Answer by SMWOODS at 1:32 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• when you are TTC, it is more likely that in the beginning ur period is out of wack. When my Dh and I started, it took about 5 months and during that time my period would play tricks on me. It's because your body is getting used to the change of you trying. So sometimes ur period can come early or even up to 10 days late, it can be for two days very light or 7 days and heavy. It also makes you believe you are pregnant when your are not because you do start to feel it only because you are trying. The best thing is to take a test. Don't give up and keep trying.
    nora17

Answer by nora17 at 1:36 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• not all those test you can buy at the store will pick up a pos result. with this pregnancy i had to have blood work done i didnt get a pos till i was like 12wks along with a store bought test. Id say if you havnt started by the end of the week take another if its neg call your doctor and get blood drawn. they say to wait till your atleast 2weeks late so dont panic. and some early pregnacy symptoms are like trying to start your period.
    Anonymous

• I think I'd head to the doctor. Try not to get too excited, but maybe the fact that you've stopped "trying" is just what you guys needed. Good luck! :D
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 2:17 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Well no luck for me I talked to my doctor and the med I am on will cause me not to start since my test said neg my doc said to stop taking it and I will start.......... I Hope you have luck!!!!!! God Bless!!!
    proudmama9128

Answer by proudmama9128 at 4:16 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• maybe ur thinking about it too much and your tricking ur bidy into thinking ur pregnant and ur actually not. I did that like 2mths ago
    Anonymous