Is it possible for women to have sex with no emotional strings attached? adult content

i know its possible for men. but i have had my share of hook-ups (obviously not with complete strangers, but guys i knew) and i cant sit here and honestly say i didnt feel the least bit of something for them. whether it was lust or attraction, and sometimes deeper than that.

what are your thoughts on this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• No which is why "friends with benefits" RARILY work. Inevitably ONE will have feelings for the other even if they don't reciprocate. We actually just studied this in my Marriage and Family Sociology class.

Women are emotional creatures. Psychologist and socialogist have done multiple studies on the diference between men and women, particularly on how they think and react to different situations.

Women have been shown time and time again to "think with their heart" rather then their head which makes them much less likely to be able to detach themselves emtionally from a situation.

miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 11:09 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Of course it's possible
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:06 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I have had a "friend with benefits" before..... never felt anything (of course other than friendship) it was actually kinda nice.... no drama
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:11 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• The ability to have no strings attached sex for women is no different then it is for men. Since you knew these guys you might've developed feelings before you had your fling. Whether it was a physical connection or an emotional connection. However, either way the human ability to disconnect romantic emotions from sexual conquests is the same for both genders. It's natural animal instinct to do so.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:08 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Yes. wouldn't reccomend it it,but it can happen

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:04 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Sure they can.

Answer by gemgem at 11:05 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• *excuse my typos...I was typing in a hurry...LOL.
    miasmommy21407

• i agree miasmommy. im quite an emotional creature so i wasnt sure if it was just me. but i think there is some truth to what you said in most likely all women.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:11 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I think it's possible if it's not ongoing. One night stands happen (come and go - pun intended) but in my experience if the sex is repeated a few times with the same person then an emotional bonding seems to occur.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:18 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Sure, of course it can happen. I've done it before.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 11:20 AM on Feb. 10, 2011