What can i do now?

i had to go get hubby from work cuz he was having chest pains. i had him convinced to go to the er on the way home but i had no one to keep my daughter so i made calls on the way home and found someone but once he got home he refused to go he says he is not having pains now and that he doesnt need to go but i am still scared to death and want him to go. short of calling an ambulance and really ppissing him off what can i do?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 11:24 AM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Health

• You will be much better off going to a cardiologist's office rather than the ER. How to get him to cooperate- I have no idea. The halter monitor for 24 hours is no big deal and the stress test on the tredmill isn't any different than going for a serious run.  He needs to be checked.

LoveMyDog

Answer by LoveMyDog at 2:11 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Even if you call the ambulance, it doesn't mean that he'll go to the hospital to get checked out. When the EMTs come and see that nothing is wrong with him (or if he refuses treatment) they'll leave.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 11:29 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Put your foot down!!! Explain the difference in cost if he goes or you make him??? And maybe tease about life insurance so he gets the clue how serious it is... I will sometimes make an off comment, "So, how much is your life insurance again"??? Hahaha

I make mine do vitamins and Omega... says it makes him feel old with his "healthy" lunch... but I'd rather have a husband than a damn check!!!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:07 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• this is not the first time this has happened im really worried about him
    jodi205

Comment by jodi205 (original poster) at 11:30 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I really don't know how you can get him to go to the doctor willingly.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 11:41 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• For us the co-pay to see his doctor is $30, $500 for E.R., and $1,000 plus if ambulance is called
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:08 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• im really not worried about the price of things i am worried about my husbands health
    jodi205

Comment by jodi205 (original poster) at 12:10 PM on Feb. 10, 2011