When was the last time you got teary...

because you were overwhelmed with gratitude?

I was driving home from dropping the kids (3) off at school and a song came on that I used to love when I was in high school (82-86).  I blasted that song and started to bop around in my seat while driving and the tears just came.  To think how wonderful my life has turned out... not that I doubted it would... but just never imagined HOW great it would be.  My daughter (oldest child) is now the same age i was when that song came out... and to think that I would be dancing around to the same song but with an amazing husband of close to 20 yrs, 3 beautiful, healthy, athletic, creative kids, a beautiful home, a wonderful group of friends, and peace in my heart..... I just couldnt help but tear up and say a silent thank you.

I hope you all answer that you too often tear up with gratitude.... because it is the most joyous feeling... and family really is what it is all about.

sahlady

Asked by sahlady at 11:27 AM on Feb. 10, 2011 in General Parenting

• I love the positive attitude You have....

Two Songs do bring tear to my eyes to ....Shiny Star & Momma's Song by Carrie Underwood

The song that really bring memories back for me is Young sany by Kenny Chesney

bmwlover

Answer by bmwlover at 11:33 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• It's been a while

Answer by admckenzie at 9:22 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• when my daughter (who is autistic) came to me, kissed me, smiled and said, "I love you too, mama"
    dvdiva7

Answer by dvdiva7 at 10:48 PM on Feb. 27, 2011