Sex toys

Does anybody get into sex toys with their man? What kinds do you like best? I have been wanting to get a sex swing but they are expensive and I don't want to spend that kind of $ on junk. Anybody go one and if so can I get some feedback?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:20 AM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Relationships

• Yea i get the bunny and its not somthing i do with my parner
    Sayelicia

Answer by Sayelicia at 5:42 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• we have a vibrator that my SO loves to use on me..and we are going to be purchasing some under the bed restraints soon =) i wana get a sex swing, but we live w/his brother right now, so that's guna have to wait. lol
    Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 10:00 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• My BF actually is the one who introduced me to it. We got a bullet. You can use it with or without him. They are fairly inexpensive. If you have a spencers gifts place anywhere near you, you can get them there. You can use it whereever you choose. Not to get too personal but he used it on my nipples first & worked his way down. It was interesting but we have alot of fun now that I'm used to it. I'm ready to expand the horizon in that area.
    HelenStoner

Answer by HelenStoner at 10:01 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I'm a Slumber Parties distributor so I can tell you tons about this stuff! Toys are a great addition to anyone's sex life and there are tons to choose from. By the way they have a swing now that goes into a door jam. It's about 1/2 the price and doesn't leave permanent rings in your ceiling.
    Kitza

Answer by Kitza at 12:56 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I AM A PURE ROMANCE CONSULTANT. I CAN TELL YOU ABOUT SOME AMAZING PRODUCTS. SEX TOYS ARE A WONDERFUL WAY TO KEEP A RELATIONSHIP FRESH. A SWING IS A GREAT ADDITION TO A BEDROOM. IF YOU ARE CONCERNED ABOUT COST, YOU COULD HAVE A PURE ROMANCE CATALOG PARTY, AND GET GREAT HOSTESS BENEFITS. If interested, send me a message.
    catlee2127

Answer by catlee2127 at 1:56 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I use them but not with my SO. He gets too rough with them. I was going to get that sex swing and found it cheap on www.deepmemories.com. It was about half of what I found it elsewhere. I quit dating the man who was going to buy it for us or I'd have it now!

Answer by admckenzie at 1:58 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• have to be anon her cuz ya'll would die if you knew it was me. We have at least 9 different sex toys, We love them but are not dependant on them for arousal. Maybe one out of three times we use them. I have an incredible glass dildo that can be used at room temp, heated, or frozen. It's amazing. We also have two toys that are just for dh. If the guys at work knew what he was in to they would freak. I recommend them to any happily married couple.
    Anonymous

• I have 2, one vibe and one rabbit and i cannot stand for him to see me use it. He loves to watch me and to use them on me but I hate being watched and get no enjoyment if he is helping/participating with the toys. It actually makes it harder for me to get anything out of sex if he wants to whip out the toys.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I used to be afraid of sex toys. I never needed them to get myself off, did just fine on my own. But my husband and I are always looking for ways to spice things up so toys made their way into the picture. We use them together, but not all the time, we still have the cheesy romantic regular sex every once and a while. But we only use them together. I don't really have the desire to use them alone haha.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I am a Pure romance consultant looking to get rid of my inventory so I am selling everything 20-50% off. Message me if you are still interested!
    urromancelady

Answer by urromancelady at 10:50 AM on Aug. 21, 2008