Bleeding Problem adult content

I had implanon implanted in my arm last June. I have not really had problems with it until now. I started to get colds a lot this winter, headaches, and just recently my calves are hurting like crazy.Yesterday I started my period, it was fairly normal but a bit heavier than usual. Which stated in my drug prescription that it would happen so I didnt think anything of it.Well early this morning like 3am early i woke up having to potty, changed my tampon while i was in there, it was fairly full,i still didnt think much of it. But when i woke up at 6am soiled and found a puddle of blood in my bed i freaked, i ran to the bathroom which was no less than 20ft away, by the time i got there i had blood down my legs and all over the floor. Has anyone had this happen?I have called my doc but he wants me to see a gyn, I dont have one and the one i called wont see me today and wont take me cause i have no insurance, and the ER said they cant help me.I am waiting to hear back from the people who implanted my implanon. But i am getting so tired of waiting around.

BUDDHASBABY1

Asked by BUDDHASBABY1 at 11:43 AM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Health

• Also the tampons i was wearing was super plus. and now i am wearing super plus with a pad. and still bleeding pretty heavy.
    BUDDHASBABY1

Comment by BUDDHASBABY1 (original poster) at 11:45 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I would go to the ER, they CAN help you. That is where my friend went when it happened to her. Keep calling the person who put the implant in until you talk to someone.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:46 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I called the ER and they said they cant help. I am in a small town so they dont have the right things to equip me.
    BUDDHASBABY1

Comment by BUDDHASBABY1 (original poster) at 11:48 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Is there a bigger hospital close by? That kind of bleeding needs treatment soon!
    Jackie1081

Answer by Jackie1081 at 7:41 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• nope not unless i want to drive over 45 mins to another hospital and the ER told me that they could not help me cause they dont have the right equipment.
    BUDDHASBABY1

Comment by BUDDHASBABY1 (original poster) at 12:34 PM on Feb. 15, 2011