Has anyone out there been working as a secret shopper?

I wanted to know if you are working as a secret shopper at home, if so, How do you get paid? I have been working for them for three weeks and not gotten paid yet. Please advise

Thanks

Ashlynnsmom867

Asked by Ashlynnsmom867 at 1:50 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Money & Work

• I have done the Secret Shopper stuff before. It's been so long ago I can't even remember their name, but I always got paid about 2 wks after a shop was completed. It's very little pay and you have to really research any company before you get involved.
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:24 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I've worked as a secret shopper for several companies, but I have to go to stores to conduct the shops. Normally they tell you that you will get paid 30 days after the shop has been completed. I'm curious to know who you are working for. If you're interested in comparing notes, PM me.
    chickadee8654

Answer by chickadee8654 at 3:42 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Hi and i would like to tell you about a Secret Shopper Site I came across. Its called Secret Shopper Work. They are an awesome company and i'm proud to be part of.

You make $20 dollars for every sheet of offers you complete. Then you make $30 dollars for each person that signs up on your site and completes there 1st page of offers.

We get paid on the 1st and 15th of the month through Paypal.

So if you interested in making some cash for the holidays or just to earn extra money check out my site today. Send me a message if you have any questions follow my link now and starting making money today:

http://www.secretshopperwork.com/r/3576
    becky_sd

Answer by becky_sd at 11:06 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I have been working with secret shopper work, and I have made $200 already, and am awaiting more. It's not a scam. And you get paid $30 per approved referral.

http://www.secretshopperwork.com/r/5049 let me know if you join, thanks, and good luck!
    CookieMom85

Answer by CookieMom85 at 11:51 AM on Jan. 1, 2009